Yanmar Industrial Engines
Yanmar's particularly robust and powerful industrial engines are four-stroke engines and are available with a variable and constant speed. Industrial engines from Yanmar are economical, silent and environmentally friendly.
The range includes air-cooled 1-cylinder diesel engines (3 to 7.4 kW) and water-cooled TNV Series 2-4 cylinder (10-64 kW) diesel engines, as well as comprehensive services and spare parts.
Self-priming diesel-powered water pump
Air-cooled 1-cylinder diesel engines
- 3 – 7,4 kW
- Every one of these industrial engines has a fuel tank, an air filter, and an exhaust muffler and is air-cooled
- Options include a manual starter and an electric starter (12 V) with charge controller
- The 1-cylinders are suitable for generator sets, agricultural equipment, power harrows, construction machinery and pump drives, among other uses.
Water-cooled 2-4 cylinder diesel engines
- 10-64 kW
- All engines are available purely as engines, without additional components, in power versions ranging from 10 kW to 64 kW
- Applications: with fixed speed for power generation (Genset) and variable speed for industrial applications
Selected engines are also available as POWERPACK versions. This includes the engine, front cooler with expansion tank, piping from the radiator to the engine (with or without exhaust silencer), air filter and engine feet.